Brie Jensen’s practice is focused on representing clients in shopping center, office building, and industrial property in real estate, development, and leasing matters.
Brie Jensen’s practice covers the full range of commercial real estate and business transactions, with a focus on leasing, development, acquisition, and disposition of commercial properties. She represents owners, landlords, tenants, developers, and business owners in a wide variety of transactions involving real property.
Brie has represented Northwest developers in connection with the development and further sale of regional shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial properties. Work for her current clients includes drafting and negotiating complex office, industrial, and retail leases; purchase and sale documents; development agreements, easements, and licenses.
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.S., Global Economics
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Northwest Member
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle (MAMAS), Member
- Represents various institutional and private landlords in lease negotiations and lease disputes for office, industrial, and retail projects
- Represents Seattle-based corporate tenant in the negotiation of leases for office, industrial, and other spaces across the country
- Negotiated 100,000 square foot retail lease with anchor tenant and multiple large leases for high‑end Bellevue development
- Negotiated all lease transactions in two major downtown office towers on behalf of a Seattle development company; advised developer regarding the sale of the same
- Negotiated 250,000 square foot Seattle-based office lease on behalf of the landlord
- Reviewed title and advised developer on major land acquisition for two eastside parcels
- Negotiated purchase and sale of multiple Seattle and Bellevue central business district high‑rise towers
- Represent Seattle-Based retailer in negotiation of distribution facilities in Washington State and across the country
- Negotiated numerous 250,000 sf + delivery and fulfillment center deals across the country