Miriam Chung’s practice is focused on complex commercial leasing and real estate.
Miriam Chung’s practice focuses on real property transactions, and in particular, complex commercial real estate leasing. She has extensive experience drafting and negotiating lease agreements for office, retail, and industrial properties. In addition to leasing, Miriam has significant experience representing real estate owners, tenants and developers in real estate-related litigation and dispute resolution, as well as broad litigation experience in a variety of commercial lawsuits. She also has experience representing institutional investors in their private equity investments and financial institutions and mortgage brokers before state and federal financial institution regulators.
Before joining Pacifica, Miriam was Of Counsel with another Pacific Northwest law firm, where she worked for over ten years. Prior to that, she worked in the Washington, D.C. office of a large international firm. Miriam was a judicial clerk intern for the Honorable James H. Michael, Jr. and a legal intern at the U.S. Department of Justice in the Criminal Division.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of Virginia, B.S.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Selected for Washington Rising Stars, 2014
- Hot List, Lawyers of Color, 2014
- Litigation Update: Rights & Remedies, Speaker, Real Estate Purchases & Sales, Law Seminars International, March 2016
- “Guess What? Regulation Z Already Changed,” Co-Author, Scotsman Guide, September 2009
- American Heart Association, Go Red for Women, Executive Committee, 2010-2011
- Summer Search, Board of Directors, Seattle Advisory Board, 2010-2015