A former law clerk and federal district judicial extern, Shae Blood represents clients in real estate and litigation matters and serves the community as an active volunteer.
Shae Blood practices in Pacifica’s real estate and litigation groups.
Before joining Pacifica, Shae served as a law clerk to Justice Debra L. Stephens of the Washington Supreme Court and a judicial extern to Judge Jacqueline S. Corley of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Shae is committed to civic engagement and pro bono services. During law school, Shae represented clients seeking asylum, social security disability benefits, and retroactive pension benefits.
Shae is originally from Ashland, Oregon but has spent time living in Mexico, Argentina, and Spain. She enjoys skiing, exploring the outdoors, listening to vinyl, and discovering slow fashion brands.
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., Environment Economics & Politics (major), Spanish (minor), magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D. (California Law Review, Publishing Editor)
- Selected for inclusion in the “Ones to Watch” list in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Retroactive Environmental Justice: Mingo Logan Coal Co. v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 41 ECOLOGY L.Q. 589, 2014
- Washington State Bar Association