Rebecca Garland is a seasoned e-discovery lawyer for critical high-volume cases and production matters.
Rebecca Garland’s practice focuses on discovery and document review for complex litigation matters. With a background in e-discovery and litigation software, Rebecca is seasoned in leading document review teams from the strategy phase through the document production phase, bringing critical expertise to high-pressure and fast-paced litigation matters.
Prior to joining Pacifica, Rebecca worked as lead discovery attorney at both an international firm and a boutique litigation firm in the Pacific Northwest. Rebecca obtained her law degree from the University of Memphis School of Law. Upon graduation, she served as a judicial law clerk for the Tennessee Court of Appeals and served a second term as a federal law clerk for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Rebecca is a native of Tennessee but has made Seattle her home for over 10 years. When not practicing law, Rebecca enjoys traveling, exploring new restaurants, and reading.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, B.A., cum laude, English (major), Political Science (minor) (Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society; Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, Vice-President)
- University of Memphis School of Law, J.D., Top 25 Percent (Am. Jur. Award and CALI Award, Secured Transactions; Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, Secured Transactions; University of Memphis Law Review, Notes Editor; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, President)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Young Professional Leadership Committee, Chair, 2007–2009
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Board of Directors, Vice-Chair, 2008–2009
- Women in eDiscovery, Seattle Chapter