We are proud to represent a wide variety of public and private organizations throughout the Northwest and beyond.
Initiative 976 struck down as unconstitutional
Pacifica Law Group attorneys Matthew Segal, Paul Lawrence, Jessica Skelton, Sarah Washburn, and Shae Blood successfully represented a statewide coalition of counties, cities, associations, and private citizens in obtaining a declaratory judgment invalidating Washington State Initiative 976 on multiple constitutional grounds. Pacifica attorneys worked with the King County Prosecutor’s Office and the Seattle City Attorney’s Office.
Community innovation meets cooperation
Learn about how Pacifica helped the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority redevelop the existing marketplace, and expand to create the new MarketFront project.
100+Appeals before state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court
$100M+ Amount recovered on behalf of policyholders in insurance coverage matters
$18B Amount financed in over 800 bond issues in which we have served as bond counsel
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
- Alderwood Water & Wastewater District
- Alpha Technologies Inc.
- Bainbridge Island School District
- Bethel School District
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Co.
- City of Bellevue
- City of Bellingham
- City of Everett
- City of Seattle
- City of Tacoma
- City of Yakima
- Community Center for Education Results
- Foss Waterway Development Authority
- Housing Authority of Snohomish County
- King County
- Kitsap County
- Kitsap Transit
- Klickitat Public Utility District
- Grant Public Utility District
- League of Education Voters
- Lydig Construction, Inc.
- Max J. Kuney Company
- Museum of History and Industry
- North East King County Regional Public Safety Communications Agency (NORCOM)
- Northshore Utility District
- Northwest Pipeline LLC
- Omeros Corporation
- Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority
- Port of Seattle
- Saybr Contractors, Inc.
- Seattle Art Museum Development Authority
- Soos Creek Water & Sewer District
- South Correctional Entity
- Sound Transit
- Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association
- Teachers United
- University of Washington
- University of Oregon
- Oregon State University
- Portland State University
- Lewis & Clark College
- Vancouver School District
- Washington Education Association
- Washington Higher Education Facilities Authority
- Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Washington State Major League Baseball Stadium Public Facilities District
- Washington State Public Stadium Authority
- Woodland Park Zoological Society