Tim Diller is Pacifica Law Group’s Executive Director. Tim leads the administrative and business team of Pacifica, including finance and accounting, operations, human resources, and IT. Tim has extensive experience in business leadership, finance, operations, and communications.
Prior to joining Pacifica, Tim served as Chief Financial Officer and part of the executive team for several national and international development and construction firms. He also previously worked as a senior manager at KPMG, managing corporate tax and accounting service delivery.
Tim actively volunteers in his community and has served on numerous boards. He enjoys travel, time with friends and the outdoors.
- Kansas State University, B.S., Accounting, magna cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant
- Urban Land Institute
- City of Issaquah, Past Member, Economic Vitality Commission
- Washington Park Arboretum Foundation, Former Board Member, Past Treasurer
- The Whole Person, Former Board Member, Past Treasurer
- Scouts BSA – Chief Seattle Council
- Puget Sound Association of Legal Administrators