Andrew Zellers focuses on commercial real estate transactions concerning office, retail, and warehouse/industrial assets.
Andrew Zellers is a member of Pacifica’s real estate group. He focuses primarily on commercial real estate transactions concerning office, retail, and warehouse/industrial assets. He assists public and private clients at every stage of the life-cycle of an asset and regularly negotiates, and advises clients on, purchase agreements, development agreements, leases, licenses, easements, and property management agreements. Before joining Pacifica, Andrew clerked for the Honorable Susan Owens of the Washington Supreme Court.
Andrew is committed to public service and is a past commissioner of the City of Seattle’s Urban Forestry Commission. Andrew also regularly works with local land trust organizations on real estate matters, including conservation easements.
Andrew hails from New England and, before practicing law, lived in Prague, Czech Republic, where he taught English as a second language, wrote articles for the Central and Eastern European Construction and Investment Journal, and worked on water scarcity issues for the Forum 2000 Foundation. He enjoys the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with his wife and son.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A. with honors, Politics
- University of Washington, J.D. (Washington Law Review, Executive Articles Editor)
- Selected for Washington Rising Stars, 2020-2021
- The Role of Recreational Immunity Statutes in Ensuring Meaningful and Equitable Public Access to Land (with A. Peterson of Pacifica and S. Cook of Columbia Land Trust), Northwest Land Camp (Virtual), June 3, 2021
- Not All Land Trusts Are Created Equal: Learning Lessons from an IRS Revocation (with K. Liegel), Northwest Land Camp, Walla Walla, WA, June 19, 2019
- “Independence for Washington State’s Privileges and Immunities Clause,” 87 Wash. L. Rev. 331 (2012)
- City of Seattle, Urban Forestry Commission, Commissioner, 2016- 2019
- Urban Land Institute, member
- ULI Next, member
- Center for Leadership, member
- Leadership for Change, member
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association